Saturday, March 23, 2013

How to Play 'You Deserve the Glory' :: Complete Chord Progressions

You deserve the glory is one popular worship song we sing church. It's a lovely song. One of my best worship songs, actually.
There is a regular progression most of us are used to but today I present to you another version that you that I believe you should like. There is just a few additions of some passing tones. That's all.

You have the video below but I would also like to give you the chords used in the progression just in case
you don't catch them well from the video, though I spelled out the chords one by one in the video

Chords for 'You Deserve the Glory' on the key of C
C E/G B D E G
E D/Ab C E G
A E G/B C D G
D A F/G C E G
G D/F A F D F
G D F/Ab B E G
.... .... .... .... .... ....
C G A/D E G C
B Eb/D F A D
Ab B/D F Ab B
A E G/C D E G A C
E B/D G B D
A E/C D E G B
D E/C E F A
G D/
.... .... .... .... .... ....

G D/B E Ab B

Watch the video or